GREAT VALUE! FOUR CONNECTION CABLES
Each cable is removable from the base of the CLA7v2
3.5mm to 2.5mm mono hands-free cable - used for hands-free connections with cordless and cellular telephones with a mono 2.5mm jack (phone may have an optional 2.5mm mono adapter if the jack is not built-in). Also, certain corded phones that have 2.5mm hands-free jacks like the new ClearSounds CSC600 will be able to use the neckloop with this cord.
- One device – multiple applications: cellular phones, home/office phones, laptop computers, portable gaming devices, iPods, Personal / TV Listening equipment and other audio devices
- No need to purchase multiple headsets or switch audio headsets between different activities
- Approximately 200 hours of operation on 2 AAA batteries
- Reduces or eliminates interference between cellular and hearing aid /cochlear processors
- Requires T-coil(s)
3.5mm to 2.5mm stereo hands-free cable - used with newer cellular phones that have stereo 2.5mm jacks (phone may have an optional 2.5mm stereo adapter if the jack is not built-in).
3.5mm to 3.5mm mono audio cable - used with corded phones that provide a 3.5mm mono jack for connection to neckloops and headsets. This same cable can be used with most personal listening systems like the ClearSounds SoundWizard.
3.5mm to 3.5mm stereo audio cable - used with most audio devices that use stereo connectors for their headsets such as iPods, MP3 players, radios, etc.
- Best sound quality
- Includes 4 connection cables
- T-coil compatible
- Binaural design
- Push-button slider to cinch neckloop for closer microphone placement
- Trouble-free operation
- Offers a 30 dB max gain
- Rotary volume control for easy adjustment and multiple levels of amplification
- Built-in microphone
- Quick release feature
- Battery powered with (2) AAA batteries
- 1 ¼” x 2 ½” x ¾”
- Color: Black
- 1-year warranty
Package Contains: Base, 2 AAA Batteries, 4 Connection Cables and User Manual.
Availability: In stock, usually ships within 1 to 3 days.